BrainBites Program – Managing behaviours in the workplace
Easy and effective solutions to support your brain in a constantly changing world. Effective strategies to better manage stress, anxiety, fatigue, emotion contagion, focus and attention and engagement levels.
BrainBites are cost-effective solutions to support you to gain an understanding of how the human brain works, makes decisions, performs and reacts.
- Increased engagement and diversity of thinking, willingness to contribute ideas ‘out of the box thinking’ that ignites innovation
- Build growth mindsets for peak performance and solution focused
- Reduced absenteeism and workplace claims
- Improves resilience and decision making capabilities
- Facilitates agility and responsiveness
- Happy employees = Happy Customers! Happiness is contagious.
Bite-size information based on neuroscience research that helps you to get the most out of our precious time, effort and productivity.
Series 1 consists of 7 key workshops including:
- Who’s driving your brain? (Introduction module)
- Drivers of behaviour
- How to manage emotions in the workplace
- How to overcome frazzle and stress
- Surviving and thriving in the age of distraction
- How to improve your productivity and focus
- How to cultivate a growth mindset for peak performance.
The program is designed to help tackle some of the issues you and your people are confronting in a constantly changing busy world that can affect you reaching your goals. Stress, anxiety, fatigue, emotion contagion, loss of focus and attention are all on the rise in our workplace.
BrainBites are great for anyone who wants to gain an understanding of how the brain works and how to optimise its performance in the workplace.
Each topic in the series is offered in a fun and engaging way to arouse curiosity and ensure plenty of insights and understanding.
The program is simplified into easy, bite-sized nuggets of information, guaranteed to get your people thinking and talking!
Who should attend?
We cater for individuals, teams and organisations. The program can be tailored to maximise your desired results, as no two brains or organisations are the same.
Link Success provides coaching and training to suit the performance requirements.
Coaching can be face to face, phone or web, based on 1-2 hour sessions, every 2-3 weeks, individually or small group. Coaching can be tailored to maximise your results and fit in with time commitments and budget.
The coaching program is delivered approximately in a 3-6 month time frame depending on your goals, timeframe and requirements.