The Neuroscience of Leadership program presents breakthroughs in brain research. Together we work to explain how to make organisational transformation succeed whilst unravelling the physiology of leadership effectiveness.
It utilises a new understanding of how our neurobiology impacts on human behaviour. Provides confronting evidence about how we motivate ourselves and others, the implications of emotional contagion, the impact of distraction on productivity, how leadership mindset influences team engagement and performance outcomes.
- Improved focus, productivity & performance
- Achieve & exceed KPI’s by reaching your strategic goals through your people
- Increased engagement & diversity of thinking & willingness to contribute ideas ‘out of the box thinking’ that ignites innovation
- Build a solution-focussed culture
- Fosters collaboration & growth mindsets
- High performing teams
- Higher levels of staff retention
- Improved resilience & timely accountability
- Happier customers! The key reason we are in business, to make a difference.
A contemporary leadership program to transform the way you work. Effective leaders are those who have the capability to identify, understand and manage their emotions and the emotions of others.
This program will raise the bar on leadership within your organisation and industry through supporting you to understand leadership through the lens of neuroscience (brain-friendly approach).
Providing valuable insights into human motivation, engagement, and behaviour to reach your strategic goals.
As Richard Branson mentions employees are a company’s greatest asset. How you treat your employees is how they treat your customers. Train your employees, so well they can leave but treat them so well that they won’t! It starts with the leaders of your business.
• Identify new ways to leverage our understanding of our basic biology to improve engagement, productivity, decision making, collaboration and managing stress
• Understand why change is hard and how to get people on board with change
• Why mindset matters and how to change it for yourself and others in your team to improve performance
• Leave inspired with a range of tools and strategies they can apply in leadership contexts
If you have – Existing leaders, emerging leaders and those who manage or influence people on a regular basis.
At Link Success, we cater for individuals, teams & organisations. Each program will be tailored to maximise your desired results because we know that no two brains are the same. Contact Link Success
Link Success provides coaching and training to suit the performance requirements.
Coaching can be face to face, phone or web, based on 1-2 hour sessions, every 2-3 weeks, individually or small group. Coaching can be tailored to maximise your results and fit in with time commitments and budget.
The coaching programme is delivered approximately in a 3-6 month time frame depending on your goals, timeframe & requirements.