Our programs are rooted in neuroscience with evidence-based tools and strategies based on understanding how the brain works, its motivations and barriers.
Outcomes that you can expect from working with us:
- More resilient, innovative, happier and healthier employees = improved customer satisfaction
- An effective workforce
- Employee retention of top performers and reduction in absenteeism
- Breakthrough sales performances
- Improved customer retention, referrals and profitability.
Quantitative Results achieved for clients:
- Increased engagement levels via employee satisfaction survey results by 15-40%
- Increased productivity outcomes by 10 – 25%
- Reduced employee upskill time to deliver ROI within 6 months
- Aligned teams/departments, which has increased revenue by 32%
- Intensify insights that led to new innovations and solving complex business problems
- Strengthened customer satisfaction survey results and profitability by 10-30%.
Martin Wildsmith, Head of DXC Technology’s Microsoft Business, ANZ
Improved 20 leadership traits within nine months, with his staff providing direct, positive feedback regarding his evolved leadership skills.
Mike Brett, Chief Information Officer at Australian Hearing
With the goal of building a more cohesive team, implementing individual and team programs resulted in individuals feeling better about themselves and being able to trust and support each other.
Read their story
Daniel Smith, Chief Information Security Officer, Hearing Australia
Daniel worked with Link Success to reach his goals of presenting and connecting with senior-level executives and board members in a meaningful way and translating IT security knowledge into a language Executives can easily understand.
General Manager of Health, Safety, Environment, and Community Relations at an Australian mining company
Established an environment conducive to resilience of growth by improvements in decision-making and cross-team connections and learning.
Simon Ives, Global Head HXM Transformation, and Larrissa Dunn – Change Lead, Glencore.
Glencore’s Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) adopted a new way of thinking and a new mindset and achieved growth and confidence within the team.
Chris Rowe, Marketing Executive, Trotec
Chris’ program enabled him to be more confident and efficient, to achieve greater work/life balance, and to prioritise his own personal growth and well-being.