Leaders in today’s workplaces are finding it increasingly difficult to manage stress, anxiety, fatigue, emotion contagion, loss of focus and attention or engagement levels – whilst having the pressure to continuously solve complex business problems, make on average 70 decisions per day and innovate to meet client and shareholders’ needs.
When it comes to influencing, educating, engaging and motivating others, what’s happening in the brain makes all the difference. Neuroscience is unlocking secrets to what really matters when leading others but, more importantly, why it matters.
Neuroscience in business
- Neuroscience of leadership
- Enabling GREAT brains for the digital age
- The Neuroscience of emotional balance for peak performance in the digital age
- Thriving on change by leveraging evidence-based Neuroscience practices
- Easier change with Neuroscience
- Thriving in the age of distraction
- How to overcome frazzle and stress
Ways to achieve peak performance
- How to manage emotions in the workplace for peak performance
- Wiring new habits for sustainable growth
- How to cultivate a growth mindset for peak performance
Navigating change in the digital age
- Creating sustainable change in the digital age
- Delivering effective change readiness
- Leading change in the digital age
Vannessa McCamley – Principal Consultant, Coach, Facilitator & Keynote Presenter
Vannessa McCamley has earned a reputation both in Australia and internationally, assisting organisations, teams and individuals to achieve impressive results through behavioural change.
She leverages the latest in Neuroscience for brain-based, evidence rich strategies to improve leadership of self and others. The outcomes of this for organisations are an increase in performance, productivity and ultimately revenue.
Vannessa brings 20+ years business experience working extensively with individuals at all levels and spanning across a number of industries. These include IT, professional services, hospitality, retail, finance, government, FMCG, marketing and media agencies.
Moheb Moses Director, Channel Dynamics Director, CompTIA ANZ IT Channel Community.
Renato Covos, Project Manager, Kerfoot